User Name :
● Selected Event Details
Online registeration for this event is currently closed. Thank You.
Do You Have The Plan in Your Hand?
June 12, 2012
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Do You Have “The Plan” in Your Hand?
Dr. Virginia D. Moody
NOTE: Fee Reduced $70 (Members) $80 (Guests) $50 (Students) if also attending General Meeting, contact 210-797-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org to rsvp.
HR Strategic Planning is a critical key to overall organizational success. Effective planning by you and your HR staff ensures that the organization has the right people in the right seats, doing the right things for the right reason.
It is important that everyone on the HR team understands the Strategic Planning process, that they understand their role in moving the organization forward, and that they understand their connection to every piece of the plan developed by key leaders (to include the HR focal point). Without HR’s input and guidance, the plan is incomplete.
If you want to be the HR Professional of the future, maintain your position at the round table or to move to the round table, or if you want to better understand the purpose and value of strategic planning, this workshop is for you. This will be a hands-on workshop designed to teach tools and methodologies, and to apply those tools to a case scenario immediately before returning to your organization.
• Learn and understand the power of Strategic Planning as a critical tool for HR
• Define and describe organizational strategy and recognize and apply the core components to organizational strategy
• Understand the need for a sound and viable Strategic Plan
• Create Metrics that move strategy into action
Benefits and Features
• Provides benchmarks of effective strategic plans
• Provides attendee opportunities to apply what has been discuss immediately
• Uses adult-focused leaerning methods to create an environment of positive learning as well as networking opportunities to share knowledge
Who Should Attend?
• HR professionals at every level
• Executive leaders who want to understand how to best use the critical HR resources
• HR professionals with 3-5 years experience in an HR function
• The Relationship between Vision, Mission and Strategy
• Organizational Strategy
• The Strategic Plan Model (Processes)
• The Return on Investment for Strategic Plan (Measures of Success)
Program has been Approved for 2.25 Specified -Business Management and Strategy recertification credit hours.
Venue : Marriott NW
Attending Workshop Only
On or Before 06/12/2012
SAHRMA Student Members
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 San Antonio Human Resource Management Association, Inc. San Antonio, Texas. All rights reserved.
Site designed and developed by